Chhattisgarh PCS 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Notification has been released at psc.cg.gov.in for 171 vacancies posts for conducting the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam-2021. Interested candidates will be able to submit applications from 1st December 2021 online. last date to submit online applications is 30th December 2021.
In Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2021 A total of 171 vacancies will be recruited . The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written tests and interviews.
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||171|
|Name of Exam||Chhattisgarh State Service Exam-2021|
|Notification Release Date||26th November 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||1st December 2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications||30th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||01-12-2021 at 12:00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||30-12-2021 by 11:59 Hrs|
|Date for Errors Corrections:||31-12-2021 at 12:00 hrs to 04-01-2022 by 11:59 Hrs|
|Date of Prelims Exam:||13-02-2022 at 10:00 to 12:00 Hrs & 03:00 to 05:00 Hrs|
|Date of Mains Exam:||26 to 29-05-2022|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age:||28 Years (For more details refer notification)|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
Chhattisgarh PCS Vacancies
released a total of 171 vacancies for PCS. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
|2.||Dy. Superintendent of Police||13|
|3.||Commercial Tax Officer||10|
|4.||District Excise Officer||3|
|7.||Assistant Director (Women & Child Development)||3|
|8.||District Commandant Home Guard||1|
|9.||Assistant Director (Accounts)||3|
|10.||Assistant Director (Rural Development)||11|
|11.||District Jail Superintendent||1|
|12.||Chief Executive Officer||1|
|13.||Child Development Project Officer||8|
|14.||CG Subordinate Accounts Service||12|
|17.||Excise Sub Inspector||5|
|20.||Assistant Jail Superintendent||17|
How to apply for CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS 2021 Recruitment?
- First Visit the official website of CGPSC.i.e.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the online application.
- Then, click on ‘STATE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2021’.
- Enter your details, date of birth and submit button.
- upload photo and signature.
- The application number will be generated.
- Take a printout of the application and save it for future reference.
CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS 2021 Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PH – Rs. 300/-
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 400/-
CGPSC PCS 2021 – Exam Pattern
Candidates have to appear in preliminary and main examination. Candidates have to clear the preliminary exam to appear in the main exam. The exam pattern is as follows:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
|2.||Aptitude Test||100||200||2 Hours|
Main Highlights: –
- The question paper will be objective in nature.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 for wrong answers.
- The candidates will be selected in the Mains Exam on the basis of marks scored in the General Studies paper
|Paper||Name of Question Paper||Marks||Duration|
|3||General Studies-I||200||3 hours|
|4||General Studies-II||200||3 hours|
|5||General Studies-III||200||3 hours|
|6||General Studies-IV||200||3 hours|
|7||General Studies-V||200||3 hours|